Meet the Owner
Owner, Women Who Count | Partner, Pure Bookkeeping
- Sarah has a first class business degree and extensive experience in managing businesses across several diverse sectors.
- In 2009 she decided to set up her own bookkeeping business, Women Who Count.
- Sarah is passionate about educating her clients around their finances and recognises the difference a good bookkeeper can make to the lives of small business owners.
- Knowing how vital good quality bookkeeping is to small businesses, Sarah has become a partner at Pure Bookkeeping. She shares her knowledge with other bookkeepers to develop their businesses so they too can deliver a high level of service and support to business owners.
- She is also a regular columnist in the bookkeeping press.
In acknowledgement of the work she is undertaking to improve bookkeeping as a profession the IAB have recently granted Sarah a Fellowship.
Meet the Team
Anna is responsible for maintaining the books of various clients at Women Who Count. She is studying towards ACCA qualifications and she is now at the final stage of her exams. Anna also holds a degree in Economics and Business Management and is a Fellow of the IAB.
Claire manages the payroll function at Women Who Count.
She has extensive experience working in a variety of finance roles spanning a period of almost two decades.
Claire is also a Fellow of the IAB.
Emma is responsible for the bookkeeping of various clients within Women Who Count. She is AAT and Part ACCA qualified. She has a vast amount of experience both within the accountancy field and within teaching roles and is a Fellow of the IAB.
Kathryn is the glue that holds the office together and manages the administration to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. She covers the Human Resources for Women Who Count and is also the Business Manager for Pure Bookkeeping.